(Internet-based Demat Account Statement) is the facility for viewing balances and transactions in the demat account updated on an online basis with a delay of maximum 30 minutes. This facility is available to the Users of SPEED-e, Clearing Members who have subscribed to IDeAS and to those clients whose Participants are registered for IDeAS. A demat account holder or a Clearing Member will have the option to access IDeAS either as a Password or a Smart Card / e-Token User.
NSDL has launched a facility called IDeAS from January 1, 2004 for investors to view balances and transactions in demat accounts updated on an online but not real time basis. This facility is available to all the clients including Clearing Members (CMs) who have opened an account with any of the Participants under NSDL system.
For more information on IDeAS logon to : https://www.nsdl.co.in/speed-e.php and select IDeAS.
IDeAS ( https://eservices.nsdl.com ) is a secured Internet website set-up by NSDL for demat account holders (including CMs) to view latest balances and transactions in demat accounts.
- Clients (Beneficial owners)
- Clients can view latest balances along with the value based on the previous day closing price in their demat account. *
- Client can view transactions that have taken place in their demat accounts during the last 30 days.
- Clients can download month-wise statement of transaction for the previous months (maximum 12 months) bearing NSDL's digital signature, which can be verified by using a Signature Verification Utility. The said signature verification utility and detailed procedure regarding installation of Signature Verification Utility is available for download at https://eservices.nsdl.com (i.e. Click the hyperlink download under New Users / IDeAS).
- Clients can access IDeAS by password or smart card / e-Token.
Disclaimer : While care has been exercised by NSDL compiling Price / NAV file. NSDL does not warrant completeness or accuracy of information and disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of use of this information. For any specific/latest information, you may contact the respective Stock Exchange / Mutual Fund.
CMs will be able to view and download the latest balances and transactions that have taken place in their pool accounts in respect of settlements for the current pay-in date, previous four and next four pay-in dates.
- View ISIN-wise positions / transactions for a given market type and settlement number.
- View Delivery-out instructions which are in 'overdue' status, for a given market type and settlement number.
- Download transactions in the Pool Account and import into back-office system to determine shortages for follow-up with Clients.
- Download ISIN master to keep the back-office system up-to-date.
Services under IDeAS are available to Clients as well as CMs. Clients/CMs who are desirous of using this service will be required to register as a 'User'. There are two types of Users viz., Password Users and Smart Card / e-Token Users.
- Clients (Beneficial owners)
- Go to IDeAS website (https://eservices.nsdl.com) , click the hyperlink IDeAS under New Users and then click on REGISTER under section Clients (Password Users).
- Enter User-Id (between 3 and 8 characters) and Password (between 8 and 16 characters) of your choice (preferably alphanumeric) and fill-up all other particulars and click on 'SUBMIT' button.
- You will have to confirm the details entered on first screen by clicking CONFIRM button.
- Lastly, the screen will display an 'Acknowledgment' and 'Registration Number'. The user has to click on "Print of this Registration Form" to print the form with the entered details on first screen, sign it and submit it to your DP in person alongwith a copy of the latest Transaction Statement (only if an authorized representative of the Client (other than the account holder(s)) visit the DP's office).
CMs should fill-up the registration form for IDeAS available on IDeAS website ( https://eservices.nsdl.com click link Downloads and select Application Form For CMs and Terms and Conditions for CMs) and send it to NSDL after obtaining their DP's attestation alongwith the subscription fee prevailing for the financial year. NSDL will provide the User-Id and Password and register the CM for IDeAS. Thereafter, with the User-Id and Password, CM can start using IDeAS.
For further details download IDeAS brochure and Application Form & Terms and Conditions or send us an email at . IDeAS can be accessed at https://eservices.nsdl.com by selecting IDeAS.