Home : Guided Tours : Issuer / Registrar and Transfer Agent : Joining NSDL
Issuer / Registrar and Transfer Agent Guided Tour/Joining NSDL
An issuer may offer demat facility to its shareholders by admitting the securities to NSDL. Issuer should get electronic connectivity with the existing Registrar & Transfer Agent or by taking In House connectivity.
After submitting the list of documents to NSDL, NSDL will send Blank Tripartite Agreements (3 Copies) to Registrar & Transfer Agent (R & TA). After signing the agreement by R & TA & Issuer, send the same to NSDL.
ISIN (International Securities Identification Number) generated by NSDL for the security will be convey to the Company.
- Letter of intent cum Master Creation Form (MCF)
- Audited Balance Sheet for last two years - Certified to be true copies.
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Confirmation letters from respective stock exchanges regarding listing (If company is listed). Such confirmation must include the Distinctive Number Range of the shares listed and should have been issued recently.
- Secretarial Audit Report for latest quarter end - If company is listed.
- Confirmation letter from share registrar that it is willing to provide full registry service to the co (i.e. physical and electronic both) -hence required only if company has opted for full registry - Common Registry Confirmation Letter.
- Book value certificate (If company is unlisted)
- Undertaking from co. (If company is private limited).
- If company had been issued equity shares after latest balance sheet in that case company has to provide us certified to be true copy of form no.2.
- Joining fees for Unlisted companies is Rs.20000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) plus service tax at 10.2% & in case the Issuer gets its securities listed on any recognised stock exchange within one year of joining NSDL, the joining fee paid by the Issuer will get adjusted against annual custody fee or one time custody fees, as the case may be