Registration & Enrollment
You can join NCFM by registering yourself for the programme by filling up prescribed registration form (OFFLINE MODE) or by registering ONLINE through the site www.nseindia.com >NCFM >Online Register / Enroll
- The form could be forwarded to any of the six offices of NSEIL. The forms can be delivered by post/ courier. In case of Mumbai office a drop-box facility has been made available. Candidates can put the completely filled forms with photograph and payment (DD favouring "National Stock Exchange of India Limited") in the drop-box. Candidates can also use the online enrollment facility for registration and for selecting of test dates and time slots.
- Candidates need to mention their mobile number and email id on the forms/ requests being sent. On being scheduled for a test at a particular centre candidates will receive an intimation for the same by means of SMS and email. A list of candidates is also displayed on NSE website under Home>NCFM>Announcements and under Home>NCFM>Testing>Tests at other locations.
- For forms submitted by post/ courier as well as in case of online registration, the study material will be despatched to the candidate and will reach within 7 working days from the date of receipt of payment. In case the same is not received within the given time frame, candidates can contact Mr. Santosh on 022-43406004/007 and 022-43406000 (Boardline) - Transworld Couriers. In case of non-receipt of study material, a mail can also be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that study material will not be provided in case of balance payment being made. You may download the study material from the NSE website i.e www.nseindia.com under Home > NCFM > Curriculum and Study material.
- Confirmation of the test date and time written on the form is subject to availability of seats.
- On successful completion of the test, a certificate will be mailed to the candidate at the address mentioned in the registration form, within 15 days of the test. Candidates who do not receive the certificate may call NSE help-line and collect the certificate from NSEIL's office between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. only on week days (Monday to Friday).
For more details regarding registration procedure, you may visit www.nse-india.com